Team Lead APPLY NOW
Molly’s Cupcakes is a high energy and exciting environment. We are in the business of Happiness, where our customer's experience always comes first!
We are in search for a strong Team Lead to be the face of our bakery at Liberty Center!
Your Daily Role:
- You will be responsible for greeting and serving customers, as well as answering phones and taking custom cupcake/cake orders.
Your Team Lead Role:
- FOH Inventory – Tracking and taking inventory on a weekly basis.
- Banking – Weekly bank drop and track any discrepancies
- Scheduling – create and post schedule 2 weeks out and track time off requests
- Step in to fill shifts as needed
- Monitor Online Orders – Molly’s Online, Doordash, Grubhub.
- Coordinate with Leadership team on all large catering/wedding/custom orders
- Training and developing new team members
- Following all safety and food safety regulations when performing duties in and around the shop and when preparing & handling all products
- Help plan/coordinate any events at FOH locations with Leadership Team
- Build ongoing relationships with all our business partners/vendors/suppliers
- Check/Monitor voicemail and the Mailbox.
Schedule – As a team lead your schedule is set. This will adjust seasonally (Holidays’ and Summer) or as business needs dictate.
- Friday 9 am – 5pm
- Saturday 2pm – 10 pm
- Sunday 11 am – 7 pm
- Monday 10 am – 7pm
Hourly Starting Pay:
- $12/Hour + Tips (Hourly rate on average will be around $15 - $17 including tips)
You are Looking for:
- A place where your job is making people smile
- A place where your natural energy and excitement can shine
- A place where people believe dessert can be eaten anytime (because you do too!)
- A fun environment
- People you would actually enjoy working with
- No Uniforms
- A set weekly schedule
What Molly's is Looking for:
- You are passionate and dedicated about the work you do
- You enjoy leading a team with coaching and mentoring
- You love helping customers and putting smiles on their faces
- You can take directions and stay organized in a fast pace environment
- You have a flexible work schedule
- You have a positive attitude with high energy and are a true team player
- You can stand on your feet for 6+ hours a day (depending on your scheduled shift).
- Must have a minimum of 3 year of experience in a fast, casual Food and Beverage establishment as a Team Lead/Supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to perform basic math and count cash
- Must be able to follow through on our policies and practices
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available on the weekend
We are an Award-Winning Cupcake Bakery. Winning both Cupcake Wars and Best Cupcake in Chicago. We specialize in center filled cupcakes, cakes, pies, and other decadent seasonal treats. We bake it all from scratch at our commercial bakery kitchen in Blue Ash daily!
|||Liberty Center |||FOH||||||gkPkpMPykfFFgZt_|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||15|||12|||16|||true